Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflections: Looking Back


So far my experiences in this class have been very enjoyable. It provides me with a creative outlet and is a nice break from all of my tough science courses. One of the things that this class focuses on is writing. I think the best posts I have written so far were Viradha, Riddles of The Lake, and Exile in Varata’s court. I like each of these stories because I enjoyed writing them and think each plot is very interesting. I thought it would be difficult to write these stories at the beginning of the year but it is actually an enjoyable time. The reading in this class has been interesting to me because I am learning about a part of Indian culture that I have been curious about since I was a little kid. I liked reading the Ramayana the most and Arjuna is my favorite character. The online interactions in the class are helpful in developing my writing skills because I get a lot of constructive criticism from my classmates and can also give constructive criticism to my classmates. I basically try to work on this class when I am not studying for my science classes. My favorite place to study for this class is in my room. I have not been doing Growth Mindset or Curation as much as I have wanted to because of time constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment