Monday, September 7, 2015

Reading Feedback Week 2

I chose to read the public version of the Ramayana because it is easier to access during my busy school week. Sometimes I may not have time or energy to drive to the library and prefer to study at home. I also prefer to read on a computer instead of a textbook. I am happy with this choice because it is convenient and I still get the major points of the story.

The part in the reading that made the biggest impression on me was the immense detail that is put into every sentence. You can tell that the author took their time as they wrote this book. The story is also very interesting and something I have been curious to read about for a while.

This weeks reading did come with a reading guide. The reading guide was extremely helpful because it gave me a general idea of what was going on before I read the story. This helped to keep me on track. The homework and reading for this class took me about an hour a day. I look forward to reading the rest of the Ramayana.


Here is a picture of the title page for the online version of the Ramayana:

No comments:

Post a Comment